Invest in our wealth
The Académie du CQEA was established to provide customized training for adapted enterprises. Its mission is to increase the efficiency and competitiveness of Quebec adapted enterprises by developing and enhancing the skills of their managers and workers.
To achieve its mission, the Académie du CQEA has the following objectives :
- Structure, develop and implement trainings answering the common needs of Quebec adapted enterprises, both basic skills and in terms of operations and management ;
- Adapt the trainings to respect the peculiarities of the workers, in connection with the
mission of the adapted enterprises ;
- Contribute to the development of a "culture of training" proper to adapted enterprises;
- Provide an advisory role to members who make individual initiatives of training and disseminate examples of successes in the network.
A team works to develop the Académie du CQEA.
- Steve Vaillancourt, Chief Executive Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org | 418 872-7899, p.224
- Laurie Morel, Training Coordinator
email@example.com | 418 872-7899, p.226
Académie du CQEA
101, rue de la Grand-Voile
Phone : 418 872-7899
Phone (no fee): 1-800-771-2732
Fax : 418 872-8459
Contact us for more information.